International Application Process

To Enroll at Falcon Aviation Academy, you will need to comply with the following guidelines as shown below. The application process is often lengthy and time-consuming but if everything is completed properly and in the correct order your entrance to the U.S. will be processed as smoothly as possible.

Please follow the below steps to expedite your Application Process.

Falcon Aviation Application Download & Submit the NEW Falcon Aviation Application
Prepare a Letter of Financial Ability (See Below)

NOTE: A $200 non-refundable application fee is required for this step and must be completed before continuing to any other step in the process.

IMPORTANT: Please type out this dynamic application before printing. Once completed then print and send with other applicable documentation

Falcon Aviation will send you a Form I-20 to your provided address along with information regarding Form I-901. The I-901 fee is $200 which is paid directly to U.S. Immigration and Customs Services.

You must submit the I-901 prior to continuing the process.

Set up an appointment with the U.S. Embassy or Consular Office for an interview.
There is other documentation that will be required at this meeting and information about this will be provided via e-mail after sending the I-20 form. Your M-1 VISA will be Approved or Disapproved at this point

Once approved, an e-mail confirmation will be sent to Falcon Aviation Academy’s International Representative. You will then be directed to provide transportation details and arrival dates into the U.S.

Upon arrival into the U.S. you will check in at the Falcon Aviation Academy location and meet your DSO (Designated School Official).

Apply Online to the TSA for the required security check after you receive your M-1 VISA approval. Directions on this step will be provided to you via e-mail upon the receipt of the above documentation and application fee.

TSA requires a $130 processing fee for this step. Payment can only be made via Valid credit card directly to U.S. Homeland Security.

An Applicant will be required to submit Finger Prints taken from the appropriate U.S. based facility (Approved Locations). Locations inside the U.S. are $99, Outside the U.S. fees vary by location.

An Applicant will be registered with SEVIS and the Department of Homeland Security.

Flight Training will begin upon receipt of Approval by the Transportation and Security Administration.

M-1 VISA Information



The M-1 VISA allows a student to enroll in a non-academic or vocational study program. You must enroll in a course that is considered full-time. Full-Time enrollment dictates a minimum 18 hours of weekly attendance OR the minimum required by the academic institution to provide for normal progression towards completion of the program in which they are enrolled.

The U.S. VISA system can be extremely difficult and complicated to figure out. It is recommended to utilize all of the resources and links listed here to assist your application process.



You may be issued an M-1 Visa for up to one year. Extensions beyond one year may be granted under certain conditions.
Visas are available for accompanying dependents.



You are not permitted to change your course of study.
You and your dependents may not work in the U.S.
You may not be granted more than one Leave of Absence during your training and it may not exceed 30 days.
You must enroll in a full course of study and train on a full-time basis.
You must complete your program in no longer than 150% of the specified training time (i.e., a 30-week program must be completed in no longer than 45 weeks).
Proof of English Language Proficiency is required.
You must maintain health and accident insurance.
For more information, you can visit which is an official source of information about U.S. VISA Policy and Procedures. Use this site to learn about the visa application process, understand current requirements, and get updates on recent developments.



Be sure to follow the guidelines stated in the Falcon Aviation Application Process in order to accurately and best expedite your admission to our flight academy. The ability to financially support yourself outside of your training program will play a major role in your admission. You may also need to show proof of health insurance that will provide for any medical needs during your stay in the U.S.

Once Falcon Aviation has determined that your application is complete and that you are eligible for admission, we will send you your I-20 form. Once you have received your I-20, you are able to schedule your interview for the M-1 VISA.

When applying for a student VISA, you will be required to prove that you have strong ties to a residence in your home country, in which you have no intention of leaving AND that you will leave the United States when you have completed your studies. The more information you have that shows this, the greater the chances for approval.



1. Ownership of Property
2. Proof of Immediate Family Based in your Home Country (i.e. Parents, Brother/Sister)
3. Evidence of a Mortgage Payment
4. Letter from a Future Employer (with an indication of future employment)
5. Proof of Assets (Car, or other physical property)



Healthy: No inoculations are necessary unless you were recently in a country with such epidemics like cholera or yellow fever. You will not be allowed entry to the U.S. if diagnosed with HIV.
Law Abiding: You will be subject to deportation if you demonstrate criminal behavior.
Financially Able: You must be able to support all expenses outside of your training program while completing your studies in the United States.
Departure Intentions: Proof may be required to show that you have an interest in returning to your home country. See the above table for example documentation.



Even though you have been granted a VISA, this does not guarantee your entry into the U.S. It is ultimately a decision made by the INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service). They alone will determine the total period of time they will allow your stay in the country. An INS official will validate your Form I-94, Record of Arrival-Departure, which notes the length of stay permitted. This form will have the appearance of a small white card that has been issued by the INS upon entry to the U.S. This is your permit to remain in the U.S. for the length specified.